Most people are probably drinking from their tap or unhealthy chemical-based, endocrine disruptors water bottles thinking that having a good water filter is worthless. When it is the most important part of healthy living. Without high-quality water dieting, supplements and/ or medications are worthless; here is why.
Whether you have inflammation, an auto-immune disease, gut issues or just on a clean living journey you can beneficiate from drinking pure alkaline water. By using a good water filter that meets your need.
Good water for your money
Water filters save us time, money and play an important role in keeping us healthy. Water filters devices can improve the general lifestyle, smell, taste and look of water and may take away some unwanted bacteria and chemical substances in the process. Plus water filters primarily purify water which will be used for drinking, in certain places it also used for irrigations, water aquariums and even for swimming pools! Whereas bottled water waste resources and aggravating global climate change.
Drinking water is important for health as it detoxifies, help cleansing the body from unwanted toxins and aid in digestion and so on, but it is becoming a luxury in the modern world. What you need to understand is that no matter how expensive and fancy it looks in the bottle; bottled water are just municipal H2O that has been filtered and packaged!
Top Reasons why you should invest in a water filter, even if it looks “pricey” at the beginning.
- As our health is decreasing and the cost of bottled water is increasing we spent an average of billions of dollar worldwide in bottled water.
Worldwide, 2.7 million loads of plastic area unit used annually to form water bottles, however in many places not up to 25% of these bottles are recycled.
- The total calculable energy required to form and transport, of one bottle of water is enormous and don’t forget that the same bottle is one-quarter jam-packed with chemicals.
- Flavored or not flavored it’s still water; bottled water is simply filtered H2O.
- It’s no longer a secret that bottled water is not so safe: the use of the chemical by most companies are highly disruptive to the endocrine system, causing hormonal imbalance for both men and women!
This is what a good water filter should offer:
First of all, what is a pH?
A pH is a measure of the hydrogen ion concentration of a solution, on a scale of 0 to 14. To understand the concept it is best to use a chart of 0- 14. Anything that falls under 7 is acidic; while 7 is considered neutral. Any number higher than 7 is alkaline. Your body has to be slightly alkaline at about 7.35 to 7.45.
Contrarily to your stomach lining and the vaginal tract for women. Alkalinity is very important because it stops acid from forming in our body and tissue. When the body is alkaline it is strong and builds resistance against any diseases. You got to make sure that your water contains the alkalized minerals at all time.
How to choose a water filter that fits your need?
- A good water filter should remove the harmful bacteria, lower or remove the toxic chemicals existent or added and keep or add alkaline minerals that are good for overall health. A good water filter should offer the mentioned above without costing you the extraordinary price that other filters will.
- To make it simpler, many water filters are hard to install so, if the process of installing is too costly you can buy a countertop water filter. One that gives great results.
- Now, most will think that reverse osmosis is best. You are not entirely wrong but there is a catch. If the minerals are not added back in your reverse osmosis water there is big chance that you might end up with many minerals deficiency as well as leeching of many nutrients out of your system that can be detrimental. The process of mineralization give your water a better and fresher taste; it also contains more than 50 trace minerals that are absolutely great for bones, teeth and general health!
- At home, filtered and clean water can be enjoyed all day long; as for the ones who have to work or leave the house they can carry a glass or stainless steel bottle. No additional utilization of plastic bottles. Hence, this technique works for many others and for me at the fraction of the value of plastic bottles, this is the way that mother nature meant for the world.
When I travel, I use an alkaline water stick to raise the water pH, it also adds minerals and filters chlorine. That way I can always carry my personalized glass bottle with me (my glass bottle did not cost me a dime from being recycled); and I prefer the Santevia Power sticks.
Water and your health
Water is important at all times. Humans don’t have any capability to store spare water, therefore we need to quickly replace water in our body. The many health benefits of drinking adequate water:
- Water is the number one thing that moves nutrients and wastes between cells and organs.
- It carries food through the digestive system, transports nutrients to cells and tissues, and carries waste out of our body in excrement.
- It lubricates tear ducts and cleanses the eyes. Watery fluids act as shock absorbers, lubricators, and cleansing agents.
- It acts as a bodily fluid cushion that joints use to maneuver smoothly.
12 Amazing Facts about Water:
- Drinking 8- 10 glasses of water will cut back risk factors for bladder and colon cancer.
- Once depressed reach for a glass or 2 of water. Depression can be a typical symptom of dehydration.
- Water permits the body to metabolize fats.
- The best way to have a firm and healthy skin is through hydration.
- Not drinking enough water can be one of the causes of hypertension, and dehydration can also contribute to kidney stones.
- Because it can help eliminate the build-up of uric acid from the body it is very effective to help reduce inflammation.
- Water dissolves additional substances than the other liquid. Whenever it travels, water carries chemicals, minerals, and nutrients with it.
- It decreases fatigue, increases endurance and stamina and helps as a brain booster.
- Dehydration might be the cause of headaches or migraines.
- The thirst reflex feels only when our body is highly dehydrated.
- We regularly mistake our thirst mechanism for hunger.
- Children dehydrate faster than adults do.
Bottled water may be a waste on each level. Water filters are eco-friendly, as a result, they use a little quantity of energy, produce a little quantity of waste and do not need the producing of huge amounts of plastic.
Clean, pure filtered alkaline water can be carried in a stainless or glass bottle to keep you hydrated at all time! So, no need to worry. You don’t forget to breathe, do you? So, don’t forget to drink water!
This article is for educative purposes. Please have a chat with your doctor or holistic health practitioner.