Live Blood Cell Analysis
Advanced Applied Microscopy
Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Introduction to live cell analysis.
- The five underlying causes of disease.
- Principles of polymorphism.
- Live cell conditions.
- Microscopy equipment demonstration.
- Capillary puncture.
Sunday 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M
- Microscopy equipment demonstration review.
- Capillary puncture review.
- Oxidative stress.
- Conducting an actual assessment.
- Adding live cell analysis within your current practice.
- Written test.
Live Cell Microscopy Training
$599.00 + HST
All course work is included in course fees.
Upon completion of course student receives a Certificate.
Option to purchase a Microscope is also available.
Have any Questions?
We Have Great Answers
The first appointment is a comprehensive one and it can take up to one hour thirty minutes. Everyone is unique, so before making recommendations, Iridology and live blood cell analysis are used to figure out a client’s genetic constitution and predisposition. The current health problems and lifestyle habits are also taken into account.
Live blood cell analysis
- How to prepare for a live blood cell analysis:
Avoid drinking alcohol 2 days prior to the live blood cell analysis.
- Do not eat for at least 3 hours before the test.
- You can take your doctor’s prescribed medications and supplements as recommended.
- You can still drink fluids, but stop drinking 30 minutes before the test (only mineral water, not sweetened or caffeine beverages).
How to prepare for the Iridology analysis:
- If you wear contacts or glasses, you might need to remove them during the iridology analysis.
Other important information:
- You can take a picture or bring a list of the supplements and/or medications that you are
- Upon arriving, you will fill out a form that takes about 5 minutes to read and complete.
- The first appointment is in-depth and lasts an hour and a half.
- If iridology is the only analysis that you are doing, your appointment will only last about 30
minutes for a complete iridology reading.
- Minors (under 18 years old) need to be accompanied by a parent.
It is non invasive, so very minimal pain is involved.
Skype, or FaceTime appointments are available if you live far. Keep in mind that some testings might not be available though.
I am committed to help all of my clients with exceptional care. When a client cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another client from being seen.
Please call by 2:00 p.m. on the day prior to your scheduled appointment to notify of any changes or cancellations. To cancel a Monday appointment, please call my office by 2:00 p.m. on Friday. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged $ (60.00) for the missed appointment.
The first session lasts one hour thirty minutes.
I have been using iridology for many years, it is a very safe non-invasive analysis test! I proceed by taking a picture of each of the client’s iris, then a map or grid is used to ѕhоw patterns, structures, соlоrѕ, аnd dеgrееѕ. Relative ѕіtеs affected by inflammation, оvеr-асtіvіtу, іrrіtаtіоn, injury оr dеgеnеrаtіоn, toxin ассumulаtіоnѕ, nutritional аnd сhеmісаl іmbаlаnсеѕ will bе rеvеаlеd. Everything is shown on a monitor or screen where the client can see his or her own health issue(s) and ask questions.
During our session, we will be covering your health issues, your struggle, and area of imbalance!
If you’d like to get a full understanding of Iridology and what it can do for you, click here!
Revealing more than 50 aspects of health!
Two different techniques are used, namely phase contrast and dry blood analysis.
- During a phase contrast, one drop of blood is collected from the client’s fingertip using a lancet device, same device used by diabetics. The blood is right away put on a slide then covered with a glass cover-slip, ready to be examined under a microscope.
- As for the dry blood, the drop of blood is collected at the same time as the first one used for phase contrast. It is allowed to dry on a slide while phase contrast is taking place. The dry blood is then examined under a microscope to further investigate health imbalances.
Everything seen by the practitioner is shown to the client on a screen. Each imbalance is pointed out. Live blood cell analysis can reveal vitamin and mineral deficiency, poor digestion of fats and protein, heavy metals, uric acid build up, candida, bacteria, parasites, oxygen and hydration levels in the blood, and so much more!
It is an assessment tool used in conjunction with Iridology and Nutritional Counselling to give a complete understanding of the client’s root cause of poor health!
A follow-up appointment will be scheduled 2 weeks after the first appointment, to keep up with
the nutritional aspects of the program and check for progress. The live blood cell and iridology
tests may be repeated every 2 month. Follow-ups last 30 – 45 minutes.
Unfortunately, most holistic practitioners services are not covered by OHIP. Please check your group or employee insurance policy for coverage details.
A doctor of natural medicine uses holistic healing methods that will enable people to develop a healthy relationship with their mind, body, and spirit, and understand their natural rhythm. Natural doctors are board certified and educated to offer informative resources for optimal self-care, nutrition counselling, and other tools to support an evolutionary journey to wholeness.
“We believe that food, in particular, can be used as an ally to support your holistic health and can be utilized as the ultimate tool for self-healing”.